1. Measure the inside width of the window frame, . Measure 3 times (at the top, middle and bottom) and record the smallest number. When you enter your width on our website, we’ll automatically make a ¼" deduction to ensure fit.
2. Measure the inside length of the window frame, . We add 2" to this number (½" for roman shades) to ensure ample coverage.
3. In order to do an inside mount, your window frame should have a minimum depth of 1.5" (1” for roman shades).
Pro tip: An inexpensive laser measure can make taking measurements significantly easier!
1. Measure the width of the window frame and add 1-3” to ensure sufficient coverage, .
2. Measure the distance from where you want to hang the shade to where you want it to end, .