1. Measure inside width of the window frame, .
2. Decide how much coverage you want to add on each side, . We recommend 5-10 inches.
3. Decide what fullness you'd like. Fullness is the ratio of fabric to the space you're covering. For example, if you have a 50" wide window and you want 2x fullness, we'd use 100" of fabric.
1. Measure the distance from the top of the rod or track to the floor, . If you're hanging your curtains on the ceiling, measure from the ceiling.
2. Decide the length of puddle you'd like, . If you'd rather have your curtains not touching the floor, record as a negative number.
3. Your final curtain length depends on the style: For ring top or pinch pleat, the curtains will hang below the rod so we subtract 1" to find the curtain length. For grommet and rod pocket, we add 1".
It looks like you want to get more than 5 swatches - we’re glad to help!
You can order up to 30 swatches for a $10 deposit. Just add all the swatches you’d like and proceed to checkout. Your swatch set will include a return label and the deposit will be fully refunded when we get the samples back.
If you’d only like your 5 free swatches, please remove a swatch from your cart.Go to Cart X