1. Measure inside width of the window frame, .
2. Decide how much coverage you want to add on each side, . We recommend 5-10 inches.
3. Decide what fullness you'd like. Fullness is the ratio of fabric to the space you're covering. For example, if you have a 50" wide window and you want 2x fullness, we'd use 100" of fabric.
1. Measure the distance from the top of the rod or track to the floor, . If you're hanging your curtains on the ceiling, measure from the ceiling.
2. Decide the length of puddle you'd like, . If you'd rather have your curtains not touching the floor, record as a negative number.
3. Your final curtain length depends on the style: For ring top or pinch pleat, the curtains will hang below the rod so we subtract 1" to find the curtain length. For grommet and rod pocket, we add 1".